Milford Shopping Centre’s is open at Alert Level 3 Step 2!
- Retail stores are now open for socially distanced shopping.
- Essential services remain open, with socially distanced shopping.
- Food outlets are offering contactless collections. All food and drink must be consumed outside of Milford Shopping Centre. All seating has been removed for the duration of this Alert Level.
- Hairdressers are open by appointment only and you must present a vaccination certificate. All other services remain closed but some stores are offering contactless collections for their products.
Each store will have different processes and rules for their Alert Level 3 Step 2 service. Some stores are operating under modified opening hours.
Please ensure you contact each store to find out more before planning your visit to Milford Shopping Centre.
Find stores’ contact details via our store directory.
Help us keep Milford Centre safe
When visiting Milford Shopping Centre during Alert Level 3, Step 2, please ensure that you:
- Wear a mask
- Sign in to the COVID Tracer App using the QR codes available at every entry
- Sanitise your hands – available at every entry
- Socially distance from other shoppers
- Stay home if you are sick
How Milford Centre are prioritising your safety
We’re doing everything we can to keep you safe while visiting Milford Shopping Centre during Alert Level 3 Step 2.
Anti-Microbial Surface Treatment
All surfaces have been treated with the Novālent bonding antmicrobial surface treatment to prevent surface transmission of COVID-19. This treatment is applied regularly.
The Novālent bonding antimicrobial surface treatment inhibits the growth of pathogens and biofilms. It covalently bonds with almost any surface and lasts up to 90 days.
The Novālent bonding antimicrobial turns any surface into a no-go area where microbes
can’t survive or replicate.
By safely suppressing bacterial growth week after week through daily activity and cleanings, Novālent bonding antimicrobial reduces the risk of contamination.
We have full-time cleaners focussing on common areas and deep sanitisation.
The anti-microbial surface treatment will not wash off during our routine cleaning.
We’ve made hand sanitiser available at all entries to Milford Centre.
Seating areas and bathrooms have been closed to ensure social distancing.
We have live counts of customers inside Milford Centre, to ensure there is sufficient space for social distancing.