How delicious do these no-bake, vegan honeycomb cookie dough bites look?
Created by @healthyeating_jo, these protein bites are made with PranaOn’s thermogenic Phyto Fire Protein which is designed to boost your metabolism, help burn fat, reduce inflammation, and increase energy and focus.
Time to make: 1 hour, 2 minutes
Makes: 12 mini cupcakes
- 2 serves (80g) PranaOn Phyto Fire Protein – Honeycomb
- 1 cup unpacked almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp natural sweetener of your choice
- 3 Tbsp boiling water (as required)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl (except cacao nibs), adding boiling water until the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Stir through cacao nibs.
- Press into cupcake moulds.
- Chill for an hour prior to serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Hot tip: If you’re keen to change it up, try adding cacao powder or chocolate protein to create chocolate bites – yum!